[Glass] Zinc 2.4.3 on Gemstone

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Tue May 20 22:42:23 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I have been tampering off and on over the last few months to make Zinc 2.4.3 work in Gemstone.

I made a pull request [1] with my changes, though not all tests are passing and since most of the changes had to do with encoding, byte arrays vs strings, multibyte strings, etc... I really need someone to take a look at them. Also, the pace is quite slow by myself ;-)

This email is just to make sure that the pull request does not go unnoticed for someone wanting to take up work on the port.

cheers!
Johan

[1] https://github.com/glassdb/zinc/pull/48