[Glass] Zinc 2.4.3 on Gemstone

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed May 21 06:06:14 PDT 2014

Marching Orders! Very good ...

Johan, Gerhard, et. al., I want to follow your lead and fill in where the
work is needed ...

Do you guys think that getting Seaside/Zinc/etc. ported to GemStone3.2
takes precedence over getting Zinc running on GemStone3.1?

I can take a crack at solving Gerhard's Seaside3.1 loading error, but Zinc
has been on the brink for so long, maybe I should hit it hard and get the
tests passing in GemStone 3.1 (encoding issues are right up my alley:)?

If there are other outstanding problems that folks are looking at they can
be added into the mix...

Dale