[Glass] Zinc 2.4.3 on Gemstone

Johan Brichau johan at yesplan.be
Wed May 21 09:48:52 PDT 2014

On 21 May 2014, at 15:06, Dale Henrichs <dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:

> Marching Orders! Very good ...

Haha :-)
Seriously, I just wanted to make sure that if I did something useful that it would not go to waste.

> Johan, Gerhard, et. al., I want to follow your lead and fill in where the work is needed …

That sounds great. I definitely am not dropping the ball on this one but I need a sparring partner with better knowledge on what I changed in that pull request.
The remaining failing tests are about gzip compression.

> Do you guys think that getting Seaside/Zinc/etc. ported to GemStone3.2 takes precedence over getting Zinc running on GemStone3.1?

Not really. I think getting everything working on 3.1 is a must
I did the Zinc port on 2.4 but I’m happy to focus on 3.1 only too. We’re getting really close to moving to 3.1 now… (sigh :-)

cheers
Johan