[Glass] Zinc 2.4.3 on Gemstone

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Wed May 21 10:10:36 PDT 2014

Johan,

Yes, I was thinking a bit (dangerous I know:) and concluded that any work
on 3.2 should be preceded by work on 3.1 ...

This is not to say that all other issues will be ignored, but 3.1 is
production now and 3.2 is production soon (BTW, we have a 3.2.1 in the
works that everyone should plan to use when it is released ... important
bugfixes) so my inclination is to focus on (as a straw man):

  - Seaside31 and Zinc on GemStone3.1 ... green tests
  - Seaside31 and Zinc on GemStone 3.2 ... address show stoppers

Dale