[Glass] Gemstone/S 3.2 and Zinc ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Nov 17 14:13:13 PST 2014

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:20 PM, itlists at schrievkrom.de via Glass <

> If I look at the BaselineOfZincHTTPComponent I notice these statements:
>
>        configuration: 'Neo JSON'
>           with: [
>               spec
>                 versionString: #'stable';
>                 repository: 'http://mc.stfx.eu/Neo' ].
>
> I would expect it to reference the GsDevKit repository version ?!

Yes I would agree with you that the Zinc baseline should be updated ... Now
I think that the Neo JSON project was moved to GsDevKit just two weeks ago
so it has just been recently ported and the Zinc spec should be updated.

I've submitted a bug on this[1]. There are a handful of Zinc issues that I
have been meaning to get to[2] and if I don't get too sidetracked today, I
just might be able to address this afternoon:)

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/zinc/issues/60
[2] https://github.com/GsDevKit/zinc/labels/inprocess