[Glass] script startStone

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 19 04:34:36 PST 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:39 AM, itlists at schrievkrom.de via Glass <

> The script startStone prints the command line before doing its work.
> This command line contains the login user name and password.

Be aware that when you do something via topaz (like starting Seaside gems
or whatever), I also shows the username/password in the log files if no
parameter -q was set in the topaz session.

So... what I do for my scripts, is that every single script I have, passes
via a general runTopazScript.sh. This script has -q defined (for
production). Previously (until I have all the setup working), it didn't.

Not the same as the startStone...but you may want to be sure you are not
printing username/pass in logs either.