[Glass] script startStone

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 19 09:58:45 PST 2014

Marten,

Very good points. I've submitted an issue on this one ... I'm getting very
close to making another pass on the gsDevKitHome scripts[2] and structures
... I've got a handful of things that the devkit work depends upon before I
get there ...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsDevKitHome/issues/37
[2] https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsDevKitHome/labels/in%20process

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:34 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass <