[Glass] [GemStone-Smalltalk] GemStone/S 64 Bit 3.2.3 Release

itlists@schrievkrom.de via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Nov 24 01:55:31 PST 2014

Am 24.11.2014 um 01:17 schrieb James Foster:
> Marten,
>
> I’ve updated Jade to address a problem with 2.4.4.1, but I don’t think it would deal with the problem you describe. Are you still having this problem? If so, then I’d suggest that you verify that the connection works using Topaz and then we can try to debug things from there.

No, I send you some stuff about it. There are two problems with the
newer version:

Some of my problems are related to

JadeDefaultConnection.gss

a file Jade creates on exit. The newer versions write very strange stuff
to that file and mix everything up.

The other problem is that the new versions of Jade do not consider all
inputs done in the GUI (changing the Gemstone version e.g.).

Marten

--
Marten Feldtmann