[Glass] tODE login to remote machine

Richard Sargent via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Oct 9 09:00:31 PDT 2014

GLASS mailing list wrote
> I’m wondering on the stoneHost and gemHost settings - just an ip address
> or a host name isn’t working for me :)
>
> Is there a trick I’m missing? Do I have to tunnel everything to the remote
> host? (which I guess I should be doing regardless).

This is my session description. Both the gem and the stone run on the same
Linux machine, while the Pharo client runs on my Windows machine.

(TDSessionDescription new
	name: 'tode';
	gemstoneVersion: '3.2.1';
	stoneHost: 'galbadia';
	stoneName: 'tode';
	gemHost: 'galbadia';
	netLDI: '44874';
	gemTask: 'gemnetobject';
	userId: 'DataCurator';
	password: 'swordfish';
	backupDirectory:
'/export/galbadia1/users/rsargent/gsDevKitHome/gemstone/stones/tode/backups/';
	serverGitRoot:
'/export/galbadia1/users/rsargent/gsDevKitHome/gemstone/stones/tode/git';
	serverTodeRoot: '/export/galbadia1/users/rsargent/gsDevKitHome/tode';
	yourself) exportTo: TDShell sessionDescriptionHome.