[Glass] Gemstone error in Seaside 3.1 callback

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Oct 17 12:56:59 PDT 2014

It sounds like somewhere you are using a variable that looks like:

   varname.X

or an error along the same lines from a index expression ...

I would really like to see a stack with the error and the method source
that is causing the error...

Dale

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 12:29 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass <