[Glass] Kaliningrad issue

Jupiter Jones via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Oct 18 16:44:32 PDT 2014

Hi Dale,

I’ve setup Kaliningrad to learn about Amber and have encountered an issue serving files from the KORestfulHandler.

Specifically, the XHR’s have a url like:

http://localhost:8383/Kaliningrad/js/compat.js?_=1413670070444

…which should hit:

KORestfulHandler-#load: path package: packageU
	<get>
	<path: '/{1}/{2}’>

…but isn’t. If I remove the query string, it hits and responds as usual. It appears that the route is not found because it fails the matchesParameters: test...

WAComplexRoute-#matchesParameters: aDictionary

  parameterMatches size = aDictionary size
    ifFalse: [ ^ false ].

This appears to be working in Pharo (don’t know why yet - will keep looking).

Background:

I started by trying to setup SmalltalkHub (a good example of Amber) in Pharo - it runs and I can register users that appear as “recently registered users” but can not login. There are no docs and since this probably isn’t a project that many people setup, I didn’t get any response from the Seaside list to my query.

So I started in GS/S 3.2.2 and have loaded Kaliningrad, made a component to serve the loadAmber script, then hit this issue.

Will keep looking :)

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers,

Jupiter