[Glass] Updating code from seaside gem

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Oct 21 10:03:47 PDT 2014

You say that this used to work, so I'm curious about what may have changed
since the last time it worke?

This smells more like continuation-related error than a Metacello-related
error. Without some study of the source I would say that for some reason
the onLock: block is not on the stack ...

When I look at this section of the stack:

---
aMetacelloScriptImageExecutor
thisContext
Metacello >> execute (envId 0) @6 line 5
self
aMetacello
script
anOrderedCollection( #'configurationArg:'->anArray( 'IAM'),
#'onLock:'->anArray( anExecBlock), #'loa
.t1
aMetacelloScriptImageExecutor
.t2
anOrderedCollection( #'configurationArg:'->anArray( 'IAM'),
#'onLock:'->anArray( anExecBlock), #'loa
thisContext
Metacello >> load: (envId 0) @3 line 3
self
aMetacello
required
anArray( 'Core', 'DPOFX')
thisContext
[] in DpAdministrationPlugin >> pluginMenusFor: (envId 0) @12 line 132
self
anExecBlock
iam
----

I see that an instance of Metacello has been created presumably by
`DpAdministrationPlugin
>> pluginMenusFor:` and I'd guess that the onLock: block did not survive
(i.e., get committed as part of the continuation) ...

I will find out more about the particular error and get back to you.

Dale

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 6:16 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass <