[Glass] Updating code from seaside gem

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Oct 21 13:08:28 PDT 2014

Hi Dale,

I found I could reproduce it even easier... I am trying to built a fresh
extent...but everything I try fails... maybe, if you can easily get a fresh
extent + stone, then try:

1)

Gofer new
  package: 'GsUpgrader-Core';
  url: 'http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/ss/gsUpgrader';
  load.
(Smalltalk at: #GsUpgrader) upgradeGrease.

2)  File in this class:

BugLoadingCode class >> initialize
(WAAdmin register: self asApplicationAt: 'bug')

BugLoadingCode class >> canBeRoot
^ true

BugLoadingCode class >> blockToLoad
^ [:iam |
 Metacello new
    baseline: 'Seaside3';
    repository: 'github://GsDevKit/Seaside31:v3.1.3-gs/repository';
    onLock: [:ex | ex honor];
    load: #('Development' 'Examples' 'Zinc').
 ]

BugLoadingCode class >> renderContentOn: html
html anchor
callback: [ self blockToLoad value: nil ];
with: 'Load'.

3) Evaluate "BugLoadingCode initialize" and fire a seaside adaptor
4) Go to /bug and click "load" link.

I can reproduce it even in 3.1.0.4 and 3.1.0.6. In Unix and in OSX. With
and without native code enabled.

Let me know if you can reproduce it. Otherwise, I keep trying to get a
working/fresh extent...

Thanks!