[Glass] Updating code from seaside gem

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Oct 21 12:00:44 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck <
marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> extent that exhibits the problem.
>
> Hi Dale,
>
> Stupid question...if I send the simple extent, are you able to run it just
> like that? No problem which OS user I was using, which gemtone
> username/pass I was using, etc?

I probably would need some sort of credentials to allow me to log and run
the seaside gems edit code, etc. but I probably wouldn't need SystemUser
credentials ... I would need a way to reproduce the load issue without
having to have copies of your code repos ... from the look of things it
should break just trying to load a project with a block so Seaside31 with a
Grease lock might do the trick ... perhaps you could verify that the bug
reproduces before sending us the extent ...

  I guess you can also use a swazoo adaptor to avoid nginx..
> would you need anything else besides the extent file and maybe tranlogs?

The extent file should be all that we need ...