[Glass] Gemstone and ZincWebsockets

Sebastian Heidbrink via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Oct 31 09:37:04 PDT 2014

Hi!

I am currently porting Sebastian Sastre's Flow-Stack
(https://github.com/flow-stack/flow) to Gemstone.

One part I am yet missing is the support for ZincWebsockets. I was able
to get the Websocket Echo example working, but only due to a no more
reproduceable loading of different CryproGraphy, Grease and Squeak-core
packages and versions.

Did anybody already use ZincWebsockets in Gemstone? If so, in which
version? Which prereqs?

What and where are the currently used Grease and Squeak-compatibillity
packages used in Gemstone Home edition 3.1.0.6?

  If needed, I would like to  contribute my changes, but I want to make
sure it will be put into the right place, givenit isn't already out
there....

Thanks
Sebastian