[Glass] tODE

itlists@schrievkrom.de via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Sep 8 12:23:10 PDT 2014

Am 08.09.2014 um 20:23 schrieb Dale Henrichs:

>     I actually did a download of the setup
>     script (known from earlier versions) and started it - that is not needed
>     any more.
>

> I'm not sure what you are telling me here? Did you skip any steps or are
> you saying it should be possible to skip steps ...

 No, *I* had problems to make the *right* interpretation of that
sentance - I thought I had to make the installation of Gemstone using
the old script before executing the tODE installation - but when I
realized, that I had two downloads riunning I stopped the old script ...
and then I knew, how it's working ....

Marten

--
Marten Feldtmann