[Glass] Need to restart GLASS...

Lawrence Kellogg via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Sep 16 07:34:28 PDT 2014

  I’m struggling with getting the squeak image to display windows on my laptop. I upgraded XQuartz for X11 support under Maverick, and I ran ‘host +’ to allow any host to display windows on my machine. I set ‘export DISPLAY=myipaddress:0’ on the Amazon instance and bring up Squeak, but no windows display on my machine! This has always worked for me before, so I’m puzzled as to what is wrong.

  Squeak is running fine in the background.

  If I do get the Pharo windows to display again, do I have to start anything from the image to get Seaside up and running? I start FastCGI Gems from a script.

  Any thoughts?

  Larry