[Glass] [ANN] GsUpgrader

Jon Paynter via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Sep 20 23:10:06 PDT 2014

ok, so then I should be able to
1) run installGemstone.sh script from here:
http://seaside.gemtalksystems.com/scripts/installGemstone.sh
2) start gemstone
3) login topaz,
4) load GsUpgrade
5) run. the "upgrade GLASS1"

mine fails at at #5 above until I manually load seaside.
I chose to use gs 3.1.0.2 and then seaside 3.1.

I dont have the exact error messages anymore, but the sequence to reproduce
seems straightforward.