[Glass] [ANN] GsUpgrader

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Sep 22 07:39:42 PDT 2014

@Dale: this time, it wasn’t me, it was Jon :)

> I have been trying a whole bunch of combinations to try to reproduce the conflict that you are seeing and I've been unsuccessful ... so I guess I need additional information.

Jon, I just ran into an issue which I suspect you are seeing as well [1].
For me to confirm, could you repeat these steps and see if it works:

- when the error happens, exit from topaz
- login to topaz again and launch the same upgrade expression

-> does it work?

If yes, then it is the same issue as the one in [1]. Otherwise, can you keep an eye on the memory consumption of your box (using top/htop) while running the upgrade script? And what amount of memory is available on your box?

Johan

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsUpgrader/issues/5