[Glass] [ANN] GsUpgrader

Jon Paynter via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Sep 22 12:01:07 PDT 2014

Hi Dale,
Im at the office right now with a fresh VM.  No dev work was done, so I
removed /opt/gemstone to start over.

Here are the steps I took

1)  ./installGemstone.sh 3.1.0.6
   note - since outbound FTP is blocked, I manually transferred the zip
file to my VM.
2) startnet / startGemstone
3) load GsUpgrader
4) run #upgradeGLASS1

.... which worked.
Except when I connect with my pharo dev image, there are no Seaside classes
loaded -- WAComponent does not exist.
So im puzzled as to what actually got "upgraded"

Note - the previous version was using gemstone 3.2.2...which may be where
my previous problems were coming from.