[Glass] sixx + XmlPullParser in 3.1?

Paul DeBruicker via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Sep 26 16:19:05 PDT 2014

Hi Mariano,

I just exported the graph to a STON file and then read it in from GemStone.
It was a 3.5MB ston file once I finished getting the
serialization/materialization right.

My intuition is that STON is a more compact format than SIXX, but I have no
proof.  Maybe serialize a portion of your graph and compare file sizes.

I wish I had a better answer or better tooling for you.

Paul

GLASS mailing list wrote