[Glass] sixx + XmlPullParser in 3.1?

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Sep 27 00:30:06 PDT 2014

Hey guys,

The XMLPullParser works fine but the test coverage is perhaps a bit small.
It’s also almost an exact copy of the smalltalkhub version for Pharo.
I’m using the one right before the latest in production on GS 2.4 without any issues.

My experiments with SIXX date back almost 4 years, and I used the ‘commit on almost out of memory’ trick at that time.
So I’m afraid I don’t know how to set up the pull parser with SIXX.

Johan