[Glass] [GLASS] Seaside - growing extent - normal?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Apr 2 09:15:03 PDT 2015

ON the one hand, Richard is correct, but on the other hand ... there is
no good reason to have that many counters hanging around ... the
RcCounters are only supposed to survive as long as a WaSession  and that
should be normally 10 minutes or so ... the counters are a side effect
of the deeper "object leak"

Dale