[Glass] Development Environment tode or jade

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Apr 15 12:58:00 PDT 2015

On 04/15/2015 12:16 PM, BrunoBB via Glass wrote:

> But some people develop in Pharo and deploy in GemStone.
> In this model some considerations has to be made with rc classes, indexing
> and so on.
For the RC classes, I think that the "standard procedure" is to have a
platform-specific collection class method that returns a Dictionary in
Pharo and an RcKeyValueDictionary in GemStone ... See GrPlatform for
some examples.

Indexing is a bit trickier, but again can be handled by using
platform-specific methods that isolate the platform-specific methods ...