[Glass] Fwd: [Pharo-users] Fwd: Debris' Quuve - Technologies used

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Apr 16 07:49:13 PDT 2015

Dear GemStoners,

Thanks Dale for forwarding the email about Quuve Used Technologies. We were
about to send it to GemStone mailing list too, but we wanted to check
whether it was worth to adjust a bit the text for GemStone. After a quick
re-read, we think it's OK. But if any of you have any special question
about the GemStone part, please let us know and we will be happy to answer.

We wanted to take this opportunity to thanks the immense help we always get
from GemStone employees like Dale, James, etc. In addition, thanks also to
Otto, Johan, Paul and probably some more I am forgetting that they always
have lots of stuff to share and help us.

Cheers,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 1:27 AM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <