[Glass] Error 4147 doing fullBackupCompressedTo:

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Apr 30 07:52:31 PDT 2015

Hernan,

After reading the link of Dale:
http://gemtalksystems.com/data/bugnotes/44840.html

I wonder what are your values of STN_MAX_SESSIONS and
SHR_PAGE_CACHE_NUM_PROCS. In my case, those are 40 and 49.
If you have similar numbers, I would how you pass that limit with your
current app. How many seaside gems are you running? are there some other
background jobs/gems you run?
How many extents you have? Just one?

Thanks in advance,

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 12:57 AM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <