[Glass] (Not Yet) Getting Started With GLASS

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Aug 5 11:57:57 PDT 2015

Hi Sean,

Sorry, I did not have the chance to answer before. Also, mind that the most
"GLASSed" person from GemStone is Dale and from what I read he is having
some time out internet because of personal reasons. As Bruno said, for
sure, the BEST place to start right now with GemStone is:
https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsDevKitHome

You should follow that documentation, use those scripts to
install/stop/start stones etc, use tODE (not GemTools), etc.

Once I promised to start writing blog posts about GemStone in my Blog, but
after a couple, my family "started to grow more than 2"  and so I don't
have much time ;)

I could only write:
https://marianopeck.wordpress.com/2014/12/14/what-is-gemstone/ and
https://marianopeck.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/what-is-gemstone-part-2/

Note that GemStone also has quite some good programming guides and admin
guides that you can download from theirs site or read online via html.

Let us know if you are still hitting that problem following that guide.

Cheers,

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Sean P. DeNigris via Glass <