[Glass] (Not Yet) Getting Started With GLASS

Sean P. DeNigris via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Aug 5 13:48:44 PDT 2015

GLASS mailing list wrote
> the most
> "GLASSed" person from GemStone is Dale and from what I read he is having
> some time out internet

Ah okay, I can wait a bit for his return.

GLASS mailing list wrote
> my family "started to grow more than 2"  and so I don't
> have much time ;)

Congrats! I didn't know that. My family grew more than 1 in February ha ha

GLASS mailing list wrote
> https://marianopeck.wordpress.com/2014/12/14/what-is-gemstone/ and
> https://marianopeck.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/what-is-gemstone-part-2/

Those were helpful. Thanks!

GLASS mailing list wrote
> Let us know if you are still hitting that problem following that guide.

I will! I asked a few questions at
http://forum.world.st/Using-devKit-tp4841078.html . Is it better to post
tODE questions to this list or the GemStone/S list?

-----
Cheers,
Sean