[Glass] native code enabled

James Foster via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Aug 26 10:15:50 PDT 2015

My suspicion is that a config file disabled native code to allow for debugging. In an earlier version (3.1?) if you tried to debug native code it failed. In later versions the VM will convert the method back to interpreted and allow debugging. I vaguely recall that GemTools turned native code off to address this problem. Instead, Jade has a menu to turn it off after login. I’m not sure about tOAD.

James