[Glass] Grrrr cannot migrate (class rename with subclasses and with a name of a deleted class)

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Aug 28 12:00:50 PDT 2015

To be even more clear ... if "you" expect me to "fix all of the loading
problems" in a vacuum then it will not happen ...

OTOH. If someone takes the time to create a specific set of test cases
that fail in the latest GsDevKit/GLASS then I am willing to work on them

The moving variables up issue will probably require a fairly major
rewrite of the Monticello loader (without wading into the problem I
can't guess as to the magnitude of "major rewrite") and my primary
concern is that you guys are hitting other corner cases that I am not
aware of so I want to make sure that I am aware of as many of the
problem areas as possible.

A failing test case is the best way to communicate that to me ...

Dale