[Glass] Grrrr cannot migrate (class rename with subclasses and with a name of a deleted class)

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Aug 28 11:42:29 PDT 2015

> Can you confirm that turning OFF automigration solves the example of
> moving instVars up?

Sorry if I implied that automigration implied the specific case of
moving instVars up, but I am also under the impression (possibly
mistaken) that the problems that prompted Otto to run that script were
not exclusively due to moving class vars up ...

In other words, I don't believe that turning off automigration solves
that particular problem ... I don't have an automatic answer to that
problem ... because of the limitations of the current Monticello loader
algorithms ...

I do believe (possibly mistaken) that there are additional refactorings
that can cause problems ...