[Glass] Cannot stop Seaside gems anymore

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 21 11:49:33 PST 2015

Hi guys,

I am running in OSX. In the last weeks, I have re-setup a bit my "linux"
stack of tools in my OS (zsh, prezto, tmux, etc etc etc). I have also
updated to the very last updates from OSX. I am now in OSX 10.11.2.
GemStone is 3.2.9.

Today I was doing something with my local GemStone and I found out I cannot
stop seaside gems again. I don't know if this could be related or not to
all the changes I been doing recently, but it looks weird.

Whenever I try to stop my seaside gems (which simply do a "kill $pid "), my
gems processes are NOT killed and in the log I get this:

*GemStone signal handler: signal 15 (SIGTERM), received from process 14563
userId 501*
* si_code: 0 at 1450726718, unknown SI_*

Any clues? I have none at all...

Thanks in advance,