[Glass] Installation again ... the never ending story ...

Jupiter Jones via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 21 16:35:45 PST 2015

Hi All,

Sorry this does’t shine any light on the issue - just reporting that my powerbook is running OSX 10.11.2 with GsDevKit_home without issue.

Seaside is also starting and stopping without issue - using the seasideWebServer script in tode.

Regardless, this is not a fresh install, rather an on-going upgrade, so I’m not sure if there’s something else I’ve installed that may be missing from the base.

Cheers,

Jupiter