[Glass] Installation again ... the never ending story ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Dec 21 17:07:11 PST 2015

Thanks Jupiter. I regularly run on 10.10.5. I've also added  OSX[1] to
the travis-ci builds (dev branch) about a month ago[2]. travis is using
10.9.5...

At this point, it look like Mariano's problem is not directly related to
the version of OSX being used...

One of the recurrent problems on OSX with gsDevKitHome was that there
was a bug in the zip primitive for Pharo ... so the major change I made
for GsDevKit_home was to clone the repositories to the local disk ----
since making that change I've not had a Pharo-ralted build failure ---
the additional benefit of making the local clones is that we get closer
to the point where GsDevKit_home builds can be done while disconnected
from the internet ... there are a handful of packages that need to be
moved to git repos for us to close the loop ....

Of course, without any details I cannot determine if there is another
failure mode that I need to stamp out....

Dale

[1] https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/osx-ci-environment/
[2] https://travis-ci.org/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/builds/93266356