[Glass] GLASS appliance (VMWare virtual machine) still available?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Feb 9 07:37:35 PST 2015

The appliance is no longer available so building your own vm is the best
bet, as Bruno suggests.

I am in the process of putting together pretty comprehensive
instructions for installing GemStone [1], but I haven't quite automated
the os update process, but I do have manual instructions for preparing
Ubuntu 12.04 and Ubunut14.04[2]. And eventually I will supply
information about installing and configuration nginx and/or lighttpd ..
there are folks on this list who use one or the other and I'm sure they
can help with the configuration details.

Dale

[1]
https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsDevKitHome#open-source-development-kit-for-gemstones-64-bit-
[2] https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsDevKitHome/issues/22