[Glass] GsDevKit Installation problems

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Feb 10 07:10:29 PST 2015

Joachim,

I assume that all of your problems are due to the fact that I have not
published the Ubuntu System requirements as part of the
documentation[1], which includes the installation of the required 32 bit
libraries.

I am in the final throes of finishing a combined tODE/GsDevKitHome
release[2]. The tODE work is basically complete [3] - I will probably
skip the remaining issue to get things out the door...

I hope to finish the necessary scripting changes for GsDevKitHome today
and then I will tackle the remaining documentation, so I am very close...

With regards to documentation comments:  I think that there is a famous
quote somewhere to the effect of "I don't have the time to write short
documentation":) Pull Requests with edits to documentation are always
welcome.

I have a set of tODe short videos planned as a follow on to the release,
but we will have to see if I have the luxury of time:)

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsDevKitHome/issues/22
[2] https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsDevKitHome/milestones/1.0.0
[3] https://github.com/dalehenrich/tode/milestones/0.0.3