[Glass] GLASS appliance (VMWare virtual machine) still available?

Richard Sargent via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Feb 11 14:56:35 PST 2015

> I know nobody is interested. But ...

Au contraire. We are definitely interested. What we lack is either time or
expertise, depending on who you look at.

If there is anyone out there with the experience to automate building an
appliance from the latest releases, it would be wonderful if you could start
on it. (But it might be best to wait for Dales latest GsDevKit work, first.)

Thanks,
Richard