[Glass] GLASS appliance (VMWare virtual machine) still available?

Jupiter Jones via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Feb 14 22:38:48 PST 2015

Hi all,

We are about to go through exactly this process using either cfEngine or Puppet. If there’s a project underway to do this let me know, otherwise I’ll post here once we get started next week and it’s up on github. Our initial targets will be OS X and ubuntu (our dev and deploy platforms) but we’ll make sure it’s extendible to other platforms.

The goal is a hardened GsDevKit server or group of servers that each play a role in a GS deployment. roles for stone, web server, gem servers, etc. to help with scaling to more machines. Any other suggestions and comments are more than welcome.

Cheers,

Jupiter