[Glass] startStone after reboot

Dario Trussardi via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Feb 24 08:12:37 PST 2015

Bill,

> Dario,
>
> Well, your report says:
>
> > dimensione max seg (kbyte) = 32768
>
> If you're specifying a shared page cache size > 32MB, then it won't work.  You either need to specify a GemStone shared page

Where is defined the relative GemStone shared page cache size ?

> cache size < 32MB or reconfigure your linux kernel to allow bigger shared memory regions.

i add to: 	  /etc/sysctl.conf   these line ( copy from another gemstone server ) :

# kernel.shm* settings added by GemStone installation
kernel.shmmax=1073741824
kernel.shmall=2097152

But the startStone    report the same error.

Considerations?

	Dario