[Glass] [ANN] GsApplicationTools 1.0.0 released

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jan 6 11:31:24 PST 2015

The first deliverable from my "pull request monday" email[1] is
completed with the release of GsApplicationTools v1.0.0[3]. The
deliverable was to "write Gem Server documentation", but in the process
of writing the documentation[4], I made some pretty extensive changes to
the api as well[5], but I think that Gem Server api is better because of
that work.

The ultimate goals for "pull request monday" were to push new versions
of Zinc[6], Seaside[7], and the ServiceVM[8] and now that
GsApplicationTools v1.0.0 is finished, I should be able to make swift
progress on the remaining todo items[2], which basic entail
incorporating the most recent GsApplicationTools work into the pull
requests[6][7][8] and updating/creating documentation for the use Gem
Servers with Zinc, Seaside, and the ServiceVM.

I encourage you to read the "Getting Started with Gem Servers"
document[4] and to wait patiently for me to finish finish the
integration and documentation for Zinc, Seaside, and the ServiceVM, as
that's really where the rubber meets the road:)

Dale

[1] http://forum.world.st/Glass-Pull-Request-Monday-td4796078.html
[2]
https://trello.com/c/StHtH9jo/1-activities-to-be-performed-before-pulling-trigger-on-pull-requests-for-servicevm-zinc-and-seaside31#