[Glass] index defined on RcIdentityBag's contains foreign object

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jan 9 13:52:36 PST 2015

Hi Dale,

Unfortunately, the moment it happened seems to be weeks ago. Pretty sure I don't have the tranlogs anymore of that.

Its a production db and its running fine since the retrieval of objects works from that set. I only discovered it because I was doing maintenance on a backup.

I did the fix on the copy and should still fix the production repo. The manipulation of the component collection inside the rcbag is not something I'm confident about. But it seems to work. Are there other recommendations for me to do when doing this fix?

Thanks.

Johan (sent from my mobile)