[Glass] index defined on RcIdentityBag's contains foreign object

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jan 9 14:33:20 PST 2015

Johan,

This sounds like a gs/reclaim bug. Do you happen to be running epoch
gc?  We haven't found references to explicit bugs that fit this scenario
(where an object swaps identity with another object), but you are
running on a fairly old version of GemStone ... upgrading to 2.4.6 would
get you the latest set of bug fixes, but since we haven't characterized
the issue, we can't know if this is a known bug or not...

Dale