[Glass] Lots of seaside objects not being GCed (need gemstone advise)

Richard Sargent via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jul 3 21:03:50 PDT 2015

Mariano,

This looks familiar. I *think* it was Dario who encountered a similar
problem. Check past message threads. If memory serves (and it usually
doesn't), this was about 2-4 months ago.

I'm sure Dale will respond, but tomorrow is the 4th of July. So perhaps not
as quickly as you would like.

Let us know whether you find that earlier exchange and if so whether it is
the same issue.
 On Jul 3, 2015 8:22 PM, "Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass" <