[Glass] Updating seaside in glass throws github error 'GsDevKit/gsApplicationTools' -> 'API rate limit exceeded for....'

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jun 8 14:06:57 PDT 2015

WTF....

I am uploading my ConfigurationOfMyApp and I get this error:

a UserDefinedError occurred (error 2318), reason:halt, Error accessing tags
for github project: 'GsDevKit/gsApplicationTools' -> 'API rate limit
exceeded for 181.169.239.141. (But here''s the good news: Authenticated
requests get a higher rate limit. Check out the documentation for more
details.)'

This seems related to the tagging of 3.1.4.1 Seaside release we did the
other day?

How can I workaround this from within Metacello?

Thanks in adbance