[Glass] Some more easy stats printing or production tools?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Jun 9 09:46:50 PDT 2015

Hi guys,

I am adding some WEB tools for those users which are very admin or
developers to my app. So far I added WAObjectLog and now a simple component
that renders the result of "(Smalltalk at: #SystemRepository)
fileSizeReport. "
I wonder which other kind of easy stats or production tool I might be
missing.
If there is something else that could be of use to me, please let me know.
I want to provide as much as possible I have at hand for a small amount of
effort, to my admin users.

Thanks in advance,