[Glass] "502 Bad Gateway" when rendering on an ajax callback

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jun 12 18:31:53 PDT 2015

Just in case it was not clear what I meant...here is attached an example of
when I properly get the error that happened in a rendering phase but with a
normal request (not ajax).  A rendering problem (via #replaceWith: for
example from an ajax #script:) yields a "502 Bad Gateway" from nginx...

Maybe the problem could be around WARemoteDebuggingWalkbackErrorHandler >>
open:

   self requestContext request isXmlHttpRequest
            ifTrue: [
              wb logContinuation: anException description.
              *(self requestContext responseGenerator internalError:
anException)*
*                respond* ]

?

Thanks in advance,