[Glass] upgradeSeasideImage with GLASS1 loaded

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Mar 4 10:21:15 PST 2015

Johan,

I think that the error is indicating that the class FCGIConstants is not
being found by:

   System myUserProfile objectNamed: #FCGIConstants

which is a bit odd, since I don't think that that class should have been
removed during the upgrade .... Does the class FCGIConstants exists
before you start doing the application load?

You might want to save a copy of the extent after the
upgradeSeasideImage script runs (shut down the stone first) so that you
can save time in characterizing the problem ...

Dale