[Glass] upgradeSeasideImage with GLASS1 loaded

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Mar 4 11:59:40 PST 2015

Dale,

The culprit is that this returns nil

	FSResponderRole sharedPools first name

This should return FCGIConstants.
However, it’s already the case before the upgrade, so this has nothing to do with (this) upgrade.

The shared pool FCGIConstants is present before and after the seaside upgrade.
I do notice the Monticello Package is gone, which is why Metacello is loading that package again in the application load.

Johan