[Glass] Implications of #removeAllSourceButFirstComment [WAS] Re: data encryption

itlists@schrievkrom.de via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon May 11 14:09:14 PDT 2015

Given Smalltalk code as Open Source is more or less practically equal to
closed source, unreadable source or unuseable source.

Mainly to the fact, that Smalltalk is a very small niche software and a
customer might need a Smalltalker to understand this ... and this chance
is mostly equally to zero.

Marten

--
Marten Feldtmann