[Glass] GLASS appliance (VMWare virtual machine) still available?

FrankB via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue May 19 21:34:48 PDT 2015

Hello James,

thank you very much. You surprised me!

I will look at that as soon as I can spend a day off (or better 2-3) and I
promise to let you know!

I will also contact you regarding some joint spaghetti carbonara con un
Nobile di Moltalcino* or something similar as soon as my plans are definite.

Greetings
Frank

*Some of the second best Italian red wines to be topped only by the very
heavy Brunello di Montalcino or some old Barolo but they need full attention
and are thus unsuitable for a business dinner.